History

1949 Faculty of Chemical Engineering was established

1952 Faculty of Chemical Engineering of Northeast Institute of Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology and other colleges merged with our Faculty of Chemical Engineering

1970 School of Dalian Chemical Engineering incorporated into Faculty of Chemical Engineering of Dalian Institute of Technology

1984 Faculty of Chemical Engineering became the School of Chemical Engineering

1997 Faculty of Environmental Science and Engineering was formed

1998 Faculty of Bioengineering was founded

2000 Faculty of Environmental Science and Engineering became the School of Environmental Engineering

2003 School of Environmental Engineering and Faculty of Biological Science and Technology were merged and become the School of Environment and Life Science.

2010 School of Chemical Engineering and School of Environment and Life Science merged and become the Department of Chemical Engineering and Environmental Life Science

2016 College of Zhang Da Yu was formally established

  

Contact address: Ganjingzi District Dalian Ling Road, No. 2  Tel: 0411-84986002 84706150   Fax: 0411-84986002 84708083